LIQUID LEVELS GAUGES
Morrison #818 Clock Gauge
For measuring liquid level in aboveground storage tanks. Gauge mounts on top of tank and is activated by a float connected to a cable. Readout is on a 1 hour clock face.
Small hand = feet, Large hand = inches.
Gauge can be read 20-30 feet away. Maximum measurement is 12 feet.
- Aluminum body with 2" NPT male connection.
- Stainless steel float and cable
- Vapor tight construction
Morrison #918 Clock Gauge
Utilizes the #818 clock gauge with a built-in high level warning alarm. Contains a battery powered, intrinsically safe alarm unit that is mounted in a remote location. Alarm level is set during installation and can be reset at any time.
- Same standard features as #818 clock gauge
- Electrical junction box and lead wires included
- 90 decibel "beep" cycle alarm